Yield: 1 Cheeseball
- 1 cup chopped and toasted pecans, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup dried cranberries, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- To toast the pecans, spread them on a baking tray and place in the oven at 375°F for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool completely.
- In a stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, white cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup pecans, 1/2 cup dried cranberries, green onions (reserving 2 tbsp), and garlic powder.
- Place the cheese mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap, and fold it up to cover while forming into a ball. Refrigerate to harden.
- Just before serving, combine the remaining 1/2 cup pecans, 1/2 cup cranberries, and 2 tbsp green onions in a bowl and then spread them out on a cutting board. Unwrap the cheeseball and roll it in the topping mixture.
- Serve with crackers.
Adapted from Gimme Delicious.