Yield: 4 servings
Serve over white rice. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Adapted from Diys.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp lemongrass paste
- 4 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 1 cup snowpeas, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 can (14 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 tsp cornstarch mixed with 1 tbsp cold water
- White rice, prepared
- Fresh cilantro
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Fry the chicken until cooked through.
- Add the garlic, ginger, lemongrass paste, and red curry paste. Cook for another minute while stirring.
- Add the snow peas,bell peppers, fish sauce, and coconut milk. Mix together and bring to a gentle simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the lime juice and pineapple.
- If it's too thin, slowly add in the cornstarch & water mixture.
- Add half, mix, and give it a minute to see how it thickens. Add more if desired.