Yield: 10 servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 12 oz. ground pork
- 3 cups pasta sauce
- 2 packages (15 oz. each) ricotta cheese
- 3 1/2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- Bread/Crackers for dipping
- Italian bread or French baguette, sliced
- Your favorite crackers
- In a large skillet, brown the beef and pork.
- In a saucepan, warm the pasta sauce. Strain the meat from the grease and mix the meat into the sauce.
- In a large dutch oven, spread the ricotta over the bottom. Layer the meat sauce over the top, and then cover with mozzarella.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot, with sliced bread to dip.