- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup craisins
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp orane juice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- Stir the cream cheese in a stand mixer until smooth.
- Mix in the craisins, orange zest, orange juice, and powdered sugar.
- Place in the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine all of the coating ingredients.
- Remove the cheeseball from the mixing bowl and shape into a ball. Roll in the coating until the outside is fully coated.
- Wrap the cheeseball in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.