Yield: 18 servings
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup petite diced roasted red pepper
- Buy them in a jar and dice them up. Roasting peppers yourself is too much work.
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 9 oz. prosciutto
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, red pepper, and spices. When thoroughly mixed, cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- On a sheet of parchment paper, trace your hand. Flip the paper over and place onto a baking sheet so the ink is underneath. Repeat with the other hand.
- I had enough cheese to do two hands. If you've got big hands, then maybe you'll only make one. Your mileage may vary.
Adapted from Food Wishes.