Yield: About 12 servings
- 2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely minced
- 1 jar (4 oz.) diced pimiento peppers, drained
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place all cheeseball ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix thoroughly.
- Lay out a sheet of plastic wrap. Place the cheese mixture on the plastic wrap and fold in the sides to form into a ball. Refrigerate for at least four hours to firm.
- Remove the plastic wrap and serve with crackers.
Adapted from All Recipes.
Post a Comment