Yield: 33 meatballs
- 32 oz. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 eggs
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 8 oz. mozzarella, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can (24 oz.) pasta sauce
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked al dente
- Parmesan, grated
- In a mixing bowl, combine the turkey, bread crumbs, milk, egg, garlic, and spices.
- Scoop the meat in 1/8 cup portions, and wrap each around a cube of mozzarella. Continue until the meatballs are all formed.
- Heat the oil in a large skilled. Cook the meatballs for 10 minutes, turning to cook each side.
- While the meatballs are cooking, warm the pasta sauce.
- Serve the meatballs and sauce over spaghetti, garnished with Parmesan.
Adapted from Good Housekeeping.