Yield: 12 servings
- 4 cups mini pretzels
- 11 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) strawberry gelatin
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/4 lbs. fresh strawberries, divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Place the pretzels in a food processor and pulse until chopped. Add the melted butter and sugar and mix together.
- Reserving 1/3 cup of pretzel mixture, press the rest into the bottom of a 9" springform pan that has been lined with parchment paper and sides greased. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine the boiling water and strawberry gelatin. Stir until fully dissolved. Add the lemon juice, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While the gelatin is cooling, chop 3/4 lb. of strawberries. Set aside.
- Whip 1 cup of the whipping cream to stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the marshmallow cream, cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and strawberry gelatin. Mix well. Fold in the chopped strawberries and whipping cream.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the springform pan. Refrigerate until fully set.
- Whip the remaining cream to stiff peaks and spread over the pie.
- Halve the remaining strawberries and arrange on top. Sprinkle with reserved pretzel mixture. If desired, add some additional mini pretzels.
Adapted from Taste of Home.