Yield: 10 servings
- 10 ears of corn
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- Chili powder
We made double in the pictures, so don't be daunted by the big volume.
- Husk the corn, leaving the stem on the end. It'll become a handle later.
- Cook the corn over a campfire or BBQ.
- While the corn is cooking, mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- When the corn is cooked, slather on the sauce over the outside.
- Use the stem as a handle to hold it without getting your hands dirty, and enjoy.