Yield: 10 servings
Bake at 400°F for 20-30 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Sloppy Joes
- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 3 cans (15.5 oz. each) sloppy joe sauce
- 2 packages (17.3 oz. each) puff pastry sheets
- Brown the beef in a large skillet. Drain off the excess fat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef with the sloppy joe sauce.
- Lay out the puff pastry sheets on a counter top and roll to press them a little thinner. Cut into strips, and place meat in a line down the center.
- Carefully fold over and pinch to seal. Place onto a cookie sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Each section can just be placed end-to-end.
- If I were doing this again, I'd make it a little more windy and less well-organized. That'd probably make it look more realistic.
Adapted from Fabulessly Frugal.