Yield: 2 cups hummus
- 3 cans (15 oz. each) garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 6 tbsp gochujang paste, depending on desired spiciness
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil (to desired thickness)
- Pita chips & vegetables, for serving
- Blend the garbanzo beans, tahini, gochujang paste, cumin, lemon juice, and garlic in a blender until a thick paste forms.
- Add olive oil while continuing to blend. Adjust amount to reach desired thickness.
- Serve with pita chips & vegetables.