Yield: 1 large pizza
- 1 large pizza crust
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/2 lb. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 lb. sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 lb. blue cheese crumbles (increase/decrease to taste)
- If making the pizza crust from scratch, bake it according to recipe directions.
- Spread a layer of tomato sauce onto the pizza crust. You will not use all the sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella. Layer on the pepperoni, and then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 3-4 minutes before slicing and serving.