Yield: 20 servings
- 1 lb bag of frozen or fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup honey dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- Red food coloring
- 1 bag of square pretzels
- 1 bag of crackers
- In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, brown sugar, honey, and water. Simmer over medium heat until the cranberries start to pop and the sauce thickens, about five minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the mustards. The color should now be a brownish-red. Add red food coloring until you get a deeper red color.
- Cool completely. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with the pretzels and crackers.
Adapted from Taste of Home.