Yield: 36 sliders (about 12 servings)
- 3 packages (12 per package) King's Hawaiian rolls
- Mayonnaise sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 lbs. sliced ham
- I roasted a ham and sliced it myself because I'm crazy. But you'll just buy deli meat like a sane person.
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) sliced Swiss cheese
- Butter sauce
- 1 1/2 cups butter, melted
- 4 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp MSG
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp poppy seeds
- Grease two casserole dishes. Slice the rolls in half and lay the bottom half in the casserole dishes. Don't separate the rolls.
- Mix together the mayonnaise sauce and brush over the bottom rolls.
- Layer on the ham and Swiss cheese.
- Top with the top half of the rolls.
- If making in advance, cover and refrigerate.
- Mix together the the butter sauce and brush over the top of the rolls. You'll have lots of butter... use it all. More butter == more flavor.
- Cover in aluminum foil and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes. Make sure the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and use a sharp knife to cut apart the sliders. Serve hot.
Adapted from Real House Moms.
Post a Comment