Yield: 12 servings
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Blackberries + Jam
- Strawberries + Whipped cream
- Bananas + Nutella
- Bananas + Chocolate sauce
- Confectioners' sugar
- Anything else you'd like to try
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and oil. Mix well.
- Add the flour, salt, vanilla, and sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Refrigerate until you're ready to make the crêpes.
- Warm a non-stick skillet on the stove over medium heat.
- Melt some butter in the skillet. Ladle in ~1/4 cup of batter and tilt the pan to spread evenly.
- After about 1.5 minutes, it should look a little dry on top. Flip the crêpe over and bake on the second side for 10-20 seconds. Transfer onto a plate.
- You can fill crêpes in a few ways.
- Spread something sweet over it, like Nutella. Fold in quarters, top with confectioners' sugar, and serve.
- Spread some whipped cream in the middle third and top with fresh fruit. Roll into a log. Top with confectioners' sugar or chocolate sauce.
- Spread some filling on one half, and then fold the other half over onto it.
Adapted from In The Kitchen With Matt.
Post a Comment