Yield: 20 cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Chocolate Topping
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 9 tbsp peanut butter
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a cupcake pan with paper liners.
- In a food processor, process the chocolate graham crackers. Measure 1 1/2 cups of crumbs.
- In the food processor, pulse together the crumbs and sugar. Add the butter and process to incorporate. Firmly press the crust mixture into the paper liners.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the eggs and mix until fully incorporated. Add the peanut butter and vanilla, and mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the cupcake liners.
- Bake at 350°F for 17-19 minutes, until the cheesecake is no longer jiggly in the middle. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate to cool fully.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the topping ingredients. Microwave in short bursts, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted and everything is combined.
- Pour a small amount of chocolate topping on each cheesecake. Let stand until the chocolate sets, then transfer to a refrigerator to fully harden.
Adapted from The Tasty Kitchen.