Yield: 8 servings
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Orange food coloring, if desired
- The photos below have no food coloring. You can judge if you want the filling to have more color.
- 2 packages (1 large pizza each) pizza dough
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese block
- Place the chicken breasts and stock in an Instapot. Seal the valve and pressure cook for 12 minutes. Turn off the cooker and let the pressure drop naturally for five minutes, then flip the valve to release the pressure.
- Remove the chicken and shred with two forks.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, shredded cheeses, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing. Mix well. Add food coloring if desired. Set aside.
- Roll the dough out, and cut the pieces for the eyes, nose, and mouth. (See photo) Bake on a baking sheet at 400°F for 12 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cut the remaining dough into squares. Cube the cheddar cheese and wrap in pieces of dough. Pinch tightly to seal the seams.
- Grease a 12" cast iron skillet. Arrange the dough balls around the perimeter. Fill the center with the chicken dip.
- Set in a warm place to let the dough rise for 20-25 minutes.
- Bake at 400°F for 35-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and places the eyes, nose, and mouth on the dip.
- Serve hot.
Adapted from Tasty.