Yield: 24 puffs
- 1 package (17.3 oz.) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 eggs, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Unfold the puff pastry and cut each sheet into 12 sections. Place in a greased mini muffin tray. Press in gently, allowing the corners to protrude upwards.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the spinach, cream cheese, Mozzarella, feta, 1 egg, garlic, pepper, and salt. Spoon 1 tbsp of the mixture into each puff pastry cup.
- Bring the pastry corners together and pinch to seal.
- Beat the remaining egg in a bowl. Brush over the top of the pastries.
- Bake at 400°F for 18-21 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Adapted from Taste of Home.