Yield: 8 servings
- 6-8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp brown mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 boneless pork shoulder roast (4.5 lbs)
- If your roast is a different size, then you'll just need to shorten/extend the cooking time.
- Combine all of the glaze ingredients. Puree using an immersion blender (or food processor).
- Truss your pork shoulder, fat side up.
- While not strictly necessary, I prefer to do this because it holds together better and is easier to remove from the roasting pan at the end.
- Every couple hours, check in to see if there are juices in the pan. If so, drain them off and store in a heat safe container, like a Pyrex measuring cup. Store them in the refrigerator.
Adapted from The Mom 100.