Yield: 12 servings
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients to prepare
- 4 2/3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup hulled and halved strawberries
- Ice cream
In the pictures the ganache is a little too firm. The written recipe adjusts the cream level to correct for that.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Line an 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment paper. Pour in the brownie mix and bake according to package directions. Cool completely.
- To make the ganache, place the chocolate chips in a bowl. Warm the whipping cream in the microwave until just about to simmer. Pour over the chocolate chips.
- Wait about 2-3 minutes while the chocolate melts. Mix vigorously by hand until they are fully combined.
- Arrange the strawberries over the brownies. Pour the ganache over the top.
- Let stand until cooled. Transfer to the refrigerator.
- Remove from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving to let the ganache warm. Remove, cut into squares, and serve with ice cream.
Adapted form Delish.