Yield: 12 large potato skins
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 12 oz. ground sausage
- 1 jar (6.5 oz) sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 oz. Parmesan, grated, divided
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- Green onions, sliced
- Bake the potatoes at 375°F for 70 minutes. Cool.
- Cut the potatoes in half. Scoop out the innards, leaving about 1/2" potato along the skin. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Spread the pesto over the 12 potato halves. Set aside.
- Cook the sausage in a skillet. Drain the fat and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Drain and chop the sun-dried tomatoes. Add to the potatoes, along with half the Parmesan. Toss together.
- Bake the potato skins at 450°F for 10-12 minutes, until crispy. Fill with the sausage mixture, and then return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with mascarpone cheese and green onions.
Adapted from Culture.