Yield: 4 dozen cookies
Store in an airtight container.
Adapted from Hoosier Homemade.
- 29 Mint Oreo Cookies (approximately 15.5 oz.)
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- Confectionery coating (almond bark, white coating, green coating, etc.)
- Place Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse until fully crumbled.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cookie crumbs with cream cheese. Cream together by hand until fully mixed.
- Roll into XX balls, approximately 1" in diameter. Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet and freeze.
- In a microwave safe bowl, warm the coating until smooth. Go slowly (15-20 seconds at a time), and mix constantly.
- Remove the cookies from the freezer. Dip in the coating, and then place on a sheet of wax paper. Add sprinkles, and let sit until cooled.
- I found the easiest way to dip was to just get my hand directly into the coating.
- You'll see some of them crack as they set. That's due to the temperature difference between the frozen center and the warm coating. If you care a lot about looks, then dip them twice and you'll get more uniform results.