Yield: 4 servings
- Soup Stock
- 1 1/2 liters water
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 1 tbsp chicken stock powder
- 1/2 lb. flat Asian noodles
- Stir fry
- 1 sliced red onion
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 can (15 oz.) baby corn, sliced lengthwise
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 green onions
- 10 bok choy leaves, sliced
- Cooked white rice
- In a stockpot, bring the water to a boil. Add the curry paste, coconut cream, and chicken stock power. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat some sesame oil in your wok or frying pan. Add the red onion, red pepper, sugar snap peas, baby corn, and water chestnuts. Cook for a couple minutes
- Add the broccoli, green onions, and a bit of soup stock to increase the liquid and create some steam. Continue cooking until the broccoli is cooked but still tender. Add the bok choy.
- Drain your noodles. Put some into each bowl and top with stir-fried vegetables. Ladle some soup over the top.
- Serve with white rice on the side.