Yield: 4 sandwiches
- 8 slices ham
- 4 eggs
- 4 English muffins
- 4 slices pineapple, drained and patted dry
- 4 slices cheese
- Fry the ham until lightly browned on both sides. Set aside.
- Fry the eggs. I recommend cooking through the yolk because otherwise it's likely to make a huge mess.
- Toast each of the English muffins. Lay them out on a cutting board.
- To assemble into sandwiches, combine 2 slices ham, a fried egg, a slice of pineapple, and a slice of cheese into each English muffin.
- Wrap tightly with aluminum foil.
- While camping, heat over the fire. Enjoy warm.