Yield: 15 servings
- 5 lbs. Brussels sprouts, rinsed and cut in quarters
- 12 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped & toasted walnuts
- 1 1/3 cup dried cherries
- In a large Dutch oven, sautee the Brussels sprouts in the butter in batches.
- When sauteed, combine all ingredients into the Dutch oven and toss together.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-20 minutes (depending on how many batches you did and, consequently, how much they cooled off) to make sure all the sprouts are evenly warm.
- Serve hot.