Yield: 35 servings
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Line a 9" x 13" baking pan with parchment paper. Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut, and walnuts on top of the crust. Then pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack, and then transfer to the refrigerator.
- The bars are easiest to cut when cold. Remove from the fridge and cut, and then let warm to room temperature before serving.