Yield: 8 servings
Keep the soup warm over low heat until read to serve.
Ladle the soup into bowls. Garnish with the crispy onions and extra spinach and/or bok choy leaves.
Adapted from Epicurious.
- 1/3 cup store-bought green curry paste
- 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk
- 3 cups water
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. broccoli florets
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp dried cilantro
- 5-8 bok choy leaves
- Store-bought crispy onions
- Additional spinach & bok choy leaves
- Put the curry paste into a pot and cook over medium heat for 1 minute until aromatic. Add the coconut milk, water, salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the broccoli, spinach, cilantro, and bok choy. Cover and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 10-12 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender to puree the soup.
- If you don't have an immersion blender, or you are worried about scratching the inside of a non-stick pot, you can instead pour the soup into a food processor. In that case, you may need to do it in batches.
Post a Comment