Yield: 1 large pizza
- 1 large pizza crust
- 3/4 cup buffalo chicken sauce, divided
- You can adjust the amount to taste, based on how spicy you want the pizza
- 2 chicken breasts, shredded
- 5 oz. grated mozzarella cheese
- If making the pizza crust from scratch, pre-bake it according to package recipe instructions.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce with the shredded chicken. Toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the remaining buffalo sauce over the pizza crust. Top with the chicken and then sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for XXX minutes.
- Let stand for 3-4 minutes before slicing and serving.