Adding some pizzazz to your cupcakes!
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) white cake mix + ingredients to prepare according to package directions
- 1 cans white frosting
- Green food coloring
- 16 Hershey's Kisses
- 16 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Rainbow non-perils
- 1-2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- Yellow star sprinkles
- Powdered sugar
- Prepare & bake cupcakes according to package directions.
- Cool cupcakes on wire rack.
- Mix approximately 1/2 cup of the frosting with green food coloring. Transfer to a pipe bag with a small tip. (Or a plastic bag with the corner clipped.
- Pipe a small dollop of green frosting on each peanut butter cup. Top with a chocolate kiss to form a "Christmas tree."
- Pour the non-perils into a small, shallow bowl.
- Pipe a swirl of green frosting in a spiral around the "tree" from the bottom to the top. Carefully roll in the non-perils to cover the frosting in sprinkles.
- The original author of this idea made a really good YouTube video that might help you see how to do it.
Adapted from I Am Baker.