Yield: 2 cups pesto
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shelled, unsalted pistachios
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 5 cloves garlic
- Zest & juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Place the artichoke hearts, Parmesan, pistachios, parsley, garlic, lemon zest & juice, and salt in a blender. Process into a paste.
- While blending, gradually add the olive oil until well combined.
- Transfer to an airtight container. Refrigerate until ready to use.