Yield: 6 servings
- 3/4 cup uncooked broccoli
- 2 tbsp finley chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 9" pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a larger skillet, cook broccoli and onion over medium heat until tender. Drain.
- Sprinkle broccoli mixture, turkey, and cheese into the pie shell.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs slightly. Add in the half-and-half, curry powder, and salt and mix together. Pour into the pie pan.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325°F and cook for an additional 20-25 minutes until a knife comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. Serve warm.