Yield: 6 servings
- 2 chicken breasts, flattened and cut into three piecees each
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chopped white onions
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (4 oz.) sun dried tomatoes
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 lb. spaghetti, cooked al dente
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and eggs. Dip each chicken breast piece in the batter, and then coat in bread crumbs. Cook in a skillet over medium-low heat until cooked through. Remove from the skillet and keep warm in the oven.
- Saute the onions, green onions, and garlic in the butter. Once cooked, add the sun dried tomatoes, broth, and whipping cream. Mix well and simmer until it begins to thicken. Add the basil and remove from the heat.
- Serve up the spaghetti. Add a piece of chicken and smother in sauce. Serve hot.
Adapted from Gabbi's Kitchen.