Yield: 8 servings
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 5 1/2 cups peeled and sliced peaches
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- Pastry for double pie crust
- Vanilla ice cream
DirectionsNote: The original recipe made too little filling, which is why the pictures look too skimpy. I've fixed that in the above ingredients, so you should be ready to go.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, and cloves. Fold in the peaches and blueberries.
- Line a 10" pie plate with crust. Pour in the filling.
- Cut the second pie crust into strips and arrange in a lattice pattern. Pinch and flute the edges.
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Serve withvanilla ice cream.
Adapted from Taste of Home.