Yield: 8 Servings
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 full chicken breasts, each cut in half
- 1 cup huckleberry preserves
- 2/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Cook the chicken breasts and then remove from the skillet and keep warm.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients. Add to the skillet and bring to a boil. Cook until it thickens, stirring often.
- Serve the chicken with the sauce drizzled over top.
Adapted from Taste of Home.