- 3/4 cup milk
- 7 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 cups flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 oz blueberries
- If using frozen berries, let them thaw completely before using.
- Pour the milk into your mixing bowl. Add the bananas and mash together.
- Add the oil, eggs, and sugars. Mix well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix just until moistened.
- Overmixing is a common mistake with muffins and quick breads. It will make the tops look kinda funky, but they'll still taste ok.
- Alternatively, you could use baking spray to grease the muffin tray and omit the paper liners.