- Light Layer
- 310g almonds, toasted
- 190g confectioners' sugar, divided
- 155g white chocolate, melted & tempered
- 155g milk chocolate, melted & tempered
- Dark Layer
- 310g hazelnuts, toasted
- 230g confectioners' sugar, divided
- 310g dark chocolate, melted & tempered
- Place the almonds and 1/4 of the confectioners' sugar in a food processor. Process, scraping the sides regularly, until the oils release and it liquifies (similar to peanut butter).
- If you've never done this before, then I'll warn you that it takes much longer then you think. If it's crumbly then just keep going. Eventually it'll liquify.