Yield: Approximately 50 pieces
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 15 full graham crackers)
- 11 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/3 cups chopped pecans
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Pulse graham crackers in a food processor to make crumbs. Mix with melted butter. Press into bottom of 9"x9" pan.
- Sprinkle successive layers of chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut, and pecans.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy.