Yield: 4 servings
- Mango Salsa
- 2 mangoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- A pinch of salt
- 4 medium salmon filets
- You can also use chicken breasts if you preferred
- 2 oranges
- 3 lemons
- 3 limes
- Grapeseed oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- For the salsa, peel the mangoes and dice into bite-sized pieces.
- Finely chop the red onion and bell pepper, and add to the mango.
- Add the lime juice, cilantro, and salt. Toss together.
- For the salmon, slice the citrus fruits into 1/4" slices. Place in a zip top bag with 1/3 cup of oil. Toss to coat.
- Brush the salmon with oil. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place the oiled citrus slices on a heated grill over medium-high heat. Lay the salmon on top of the citrus, and grill for ~4 minutes per side.
- Serve the salmon over rice with mango salsa.
Adapted from Chinet.