Yield: 12 servings
- 40 Oreos
- 2 1/4 cups butter, melted
- 2 packages (16 oz. each) phyllo dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp whole milk
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Use a food processor to crumble the Oreo cookies.
- Melt the butter. Use a basting brush to brush butter along the edges of a bundt pan.
- Cut the phyllo dough width-wise into three strips. Lay a layer of strips in the bundt pan, letting the excess hang off the side. Brush with butter, and then repeat four more times to form five layers of phyllo dough with butter in-between.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of Oreos into the pan.
- Repeat steps #3 and #4 four more times to form five layers of Oreos with five layers of phyllo dough between each layer.
- Fold the excess phyllo dough back onto the cake. Brush with butter.
- Layer another two layers of phyllo dough, brushing with butter between each layer.
- Bake at 375°F for one hour. Cool on a wire rack.
- Turn the cake out onto a serving platter.
- For the glaze, combine the milk, powdered sugar, and salt in a bowl and whisk until no lumps remain. Add the remaining Oreos. Drizzle over the top.
Adapted from Recipe Champions.