Yield: 12 servings
- 4.5 lbs. potatoes (I used russet)
- 9 tbsp ghee
- 6 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 6 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cut your potatoes into wedges.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine together the ghee, mustard, and spices.
- Add the potatoes to the spices and toss to coat.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Lay the potatoes on the paper.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes, flipping once in the middle, until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve hot.
Adapted from Whole Kitchen Sink.