Yield: 10 servings
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 + 1/3 cups chocolate chips, divided
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Mix in the melted butter, vanilla, and eggs. Mix well.
- Add the flour and 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, mixing just until combined.
- Pour the batter to a 12" cast iron skillet that has been heated and greased with 2 tbsp additional butter. Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-34 minutes, until the center is just barely set.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a side of ice cream.
Adapted from Just a Taste.