Yield: 20 servings
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 5 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 lbs. Velveeta
- 8 oz. pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 cans (4 oz. each) green chilis
- Tortilla chips
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Saute the onions until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic & jalapeno, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add the Velveeta, pepper jack, and milk. Cook slowly until the cheese is melted and mixed together.
- Increase heat to medium. Stir in the salt, pepper, tomatoes, and green chilis.
- When fully heated through, serve with tortilla chips.