Yield: 12 servings
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) green beans, drained
- 2 cans (10.75 oz. each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 oz. French fried onions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the drained green beans, condensed soup, and one cup of the cheddar cheese. Transfer to a 9" x 13" casserole dish.
- Cover with French fried onions and remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350°F until the cheese melts and the onions have turned golden, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot.