A refreshing drink that's easy to make.
- 500 g mixed berries (thawed if you're using frozen berries)
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 300 g sugar
- 350 ml water
- Carbonated water
- Sterilize several small mason jars.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a blender and mix until everything is pureéd.
- Pour into a pan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until it thickens.
- Pour into sterilized jars and immediately cap.
- Let stand on counter until cooled. (Don't cool in a fridge, as the rapid cooling may crack the glass)
- Combine with carbonated water in 1:4 ratio for a tasty beverage.