Yield: 6 servings
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3.5 lbs. boneless pork ribs
- 1 bottle (18 oz) honey BBQ sauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Additional BBQ sauce
- Place the onions into the bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Layer the ribs over the onions.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the honey BBQ sauce, maple syrup, brown mustard, salt, and pepper. Pour over the ribs.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours until the meat is fully cooked.
- Serve immediately from the slow cooker with additional BBQ sauce. Alternatively, you can toss them on the grill for 4-5 minutes and baste with BBQ sauce.
Adapted from Taste of Home.