Yield: 81 pieces
- 444g sugar
- 34g corn syrup
- 141g invert sugar
- 56g heavy whipping cream
- 158g evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 203g peanut butter
- 79g fondant
- In a large pan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, whipping cream, and evaporated milk. Heat to 243°F, constantly stirring.
- Mix in the salt.
- Pour into a clean pot. Add the peanut butter and fondant without mixing and allow to cool to 140°F. Mix until it turns into an opaque and creamy mixture.
- Spread in a 9" x 9" silicone pan. Press a sheet of wax paper onto the top to smooth it out. Let cool until set.
- Remove from the pan and cut into 1" squares.
- Fudge will dry out, so store in an airtight container or wrap pieces in plastic wrap.
Adapted from Chocolates & Confections.