Yield: 16 servings
If I make this again, I'll toss in some Velveeta cheese in addition to the ingredients below to make it more cheesy.
- 2 1/2 lbs. kielbasa sausage
- 8-10 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 can (15 oz.) peas, drianed
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans (10.75 oz.) cheddar cheese soup
- 3/4 cup water
- Brown the sausage in a skillet. Cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place all ingredients into a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours, until the potatoes are tender.
Adapted from All Recipes.