Yield: 10-12 two-scoop servings
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cans coconut cream (14 oz. each)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Place all ingredients together in a blender and mix together fully until there are no clumps.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and whisk together the ingredients. You can do this by hand or by putting it in the blender again for a few seconds.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and follow manufacturer instructions. When finished, transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer until fully set.
- When ready to serve, let the ice cream stand on the counter for 5 minutes to begin softening. Scoop and enjoy.