Yield: 8 servings, 2 drumsticks per serving
- 5 lbs. drumsticks
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 tbsp butter
- Place the chicken in a large bowl. Sprinkle the cornstarch, salt, and pepper over the top. Toss/dredge to fully coat.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and then place a wire rack on top. Spray with non-stick spray. Place the chicken on the wire rack.
- Bake at 425°F for 45-60 minutes, until a thermometer reads 180°F in the center.
- While the chicken is baking, combine the Sriracha sauce & honey in a saucepan. Melt in the butter over low heat.
- When the chicken is done, use tongs to dip each piece in the sauce. Place on a platter and serve hot.
Adapted from Budget Bytes.