Yield: 1 12-inch pizza
- Pizza dough
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp orange marmalade
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 5 tbsp sriracha, divided
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/4 - 1/3 cups tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 12 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6-8 strips (depending on thickness) cooked bacon, crumbled
- Roll the dough out into a 12-inch thin-crust pizza. Drizzle with some olive oil and spread with your fingers to coat.
- Bake the pizza crust at 425°F for 7-8 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- In a small saucepan, combine the honey, marmalade, soy sauce, lime juice, and 3 tbsp sriracha. Place over medium heat and simmer for five minutes, until it is slightly thickened.
- Remove from the heat and add the chicken. Stir together to coat.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza crust. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tbsp sriracha sauce.
- Sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese, and then top with the chicken mixture and all of the sauce.
- Sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese and bacon.
- Bake the pizza at 425°F for 12-13 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Adapted from Tablespoon.com.